For use with Hypertherm Powermax machines using the Duramax torch. This shield / deflector is intended for 15-85 amp mechanized cutting. Sold individually.
Benefits of Genuine Hypertherm Consumables:
• Made in the USA
• Tool free allows consumables to be easily changed out
• TrueFlow™ allows for centered electrode alignment with the water tube to ensure optimal cooling, which increases life and produces a higher and consistent cut quality
• SpringStart™ electrode technology ensures consistent, reliable starting by eliminating moving parts in the torch
• Vented shield™ is electrically isolated to prevent double arcing, the vent holes around the orifice stabilize the arc, cool the consumables, and protect them from spatter. These features improve piercing capabilities and increase consumable life
• Advanced axial swirl ring allows the long vented nozzle with exposed vent holes and swirl ring to align near the tip of the electrode, ensuring the correct amount of gas flow and optimal consumable life
• Conical Flow™ nozzle technology increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross
• CoolFlow™ delivers enhanced cooling of the nozzle through key features such as a deep groove, angled o-ring seal and specific shoulder contact for increased nozzle life and cut quality
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.