Hypertherm Powermax125 FlushCut starter kit (428713) will allow you to minimize gouging/cutting time while maintaining a near perfect cut. These consumables are designed with a flat edged nozzle allowing the torch to be placed on a flat surface and drug along the work piece. The patented 45 degree angle of the bore allows the plasma arc to shoot straight into the work piece at a 90 degree angle, thus creating your near perfect cut. FlushCut consumables can be used as a cutting tool or to wash residual metal.
These parts are recommended for removing 1-1/4" thick lifting aids and attachments, as well as 1/2" throat near and far side welds. Severance capacity is 2-1/2" and can be used on carbon steel, aluminum, or stainless steel.
• Angled bore reduces secondary grinding
• 45 Degree angle arc allows for greater reuse of attachments
• Guiding flat shield/nozzle avoids digging into base plate
• Multiple benefits compared to oxy-fuel and carbon arc gouging
• Outer portion of nozzle/shield is electrically isolated
• FlushCut consumables can be used with hand or mechanized torches
• 1 Retaining Ring (420485)
• 1 Nozzle/Shield Assembly (420489)
• 1 Retaining Cap (420490)
• 1 Electrode (420553)
• 1 Swirl Ring (420484)
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.