VIKING™ 1840 Series Black Welding Helmet
VIKING 1840 Series
The VIKING™ 1840 Series, our mid-range auto-darkening helmet tier, offers superior 4C(R) optics with a versatile user interface and premium external controls to increase productivity.
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and expanded 7-13 shade range
- Digital User Interface – Moisture and abrasion resistant push button LED UI shade, sensitivity, delay and mode control
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- All Day Comfort – Soft, padded front headband to help eliminate pressure points, while the two top head straps evenly distribute weight.
- Enhanced Safety – New optic test functionality and UV/IR DIN 16 lens safeguard
- 3 Year Warranty – Protects your investment for 36 months from date of purchase
SEE CLEARLY NOW
The new 4C ADF Technology improves the performance of the lens in the 4 most important categories to the welder:
- Clarity - Optical Clarity 1/1/1/1
- Color - Real Color View
- Carat - Light Weight
- Cut - Even Shade From Any Angle
The 4C Lens Technology upgrade to Lincoln Electric’s VIKING™ welding helmets improves visibility and reduces eye strain by minimizing the traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen. 4C technology is ideal for a range of industries such as general fabrication, power generation, shipbuilding, structural, offshore and pipeline that use multiple welding processes, including Stick, MIG and TIG. Whatever the task at hand, 4C technology gives you a clear view to productivity and quality.
A VISION FOR BETTER WELDS
Better Clarity, Real Color View
Now you can make a good view even better. Upgrading with 4C technology preserves the existing 1-1-1-1 optical clarity rating, but improves visibility by reducing the lime green tint.
Easy On The Eyes
Improved visibility and less eye strain means greater comfort for the welder. This combined with an improved view of the weld puddle adds up to better welds.
4C technology enables you to not only see better, but also see more. The large viewing area gives you a full range of vision in relation to the welding area, which enhances operator control.
Increased Battery Life
The longer you can see clearly, the more you can weld. And more welds mean higher productivity. Improvements to the ADF’s circuitry enables more performance from the battery. Now you can keep welding, increase your productivity and get more from your helmet lens.