MILLER MAXSTAR 161 STL TIG AND STICK WELDER WITH X-CASE (907710001)
This is a catalog item and will require a 3-5 working day lead time for pick up in store.
The new Miller Maxstar 161 welders now have a digital interface and feature a greater amperage range than their predecessor Maxstar 150 units. Machine setup is done in 3 easy steps - press the menu button to select your process, then hold the menu button for 1 second to access the user menu. The last step is turning the encoder to adjust your selected parameter.
The Maxstar 161 STL units are DC only and will not TIG weld aluminum.
• Digital meter interface
• Auto-line 120V and 240V power cords
• Pulse feature on STH models only
• Upgraded shoulder strap and handle
• Added space inside the X-Case
• Stick Amperage Range: 120V - 20-90A | 240V - 20-160A
• TIG Amperage Range: 120V - 5-130A | 240V - 5-160A
• Material Thickness: .020 - 3/16 Steel | 5/32" Electrodes
• Duty Cycle: 120V - 30% at 90A | 240V - 20% at 160 amps
• Dims: 10.3 H x 5.6 W x 13.5 D
• Weight: 13lbs
• Maxstar 161 STL power source
• 6.5ft 120V and 240V power cords
• 13ft Stick electrode holder and 25mm dinse connector
• 10ft Work clamp
• 12.5ft Air-cooled TIG torch (WP-17) with connector (195234)
• Flow gauge regulator with gas hose
• AK2C accessory kit (short back cap, nozzles, collets, collet bodies, and 2% ceriated tungsten for .040, 1/16, and 3/32)
• Shoulder strap and handle