This is a catalog item and will require a 3-5 working day lead time for pick up in store.
The Thermal Arc 95s has a new look. It is now the ESAB ES 95i Stick Welder. The ES 95i is your choice for a lightweight, compact, and affordable DC Stick welder. Complete with one year warranty, this 115 VAC machine is ideal for home applications, utility/farm work, and maintenance and repair jobs. This welder has DC TIG capabilities so it can not weld aluminum.
The 95i will Not Burn 6010 or 6011 Electrodes.
This particular package does not include the TIG torch.
Features and benefits:
• Versatile, multi-process Stick/TIG capability
• High 95 Amp welding output
• Excellent, smooth & stable arc performance
• Highly efficient inverter design
• Fixed hot start
• Ultra-light for maximum portability (10 lbs.)
• Simple & easy, ready to weld package
• Output - 95 amps for TIG | 90 amps for stick
• Max Electrode - 3/32 in
• Voltage - 120 amps
• Weight - 9.7 lbs
• 1 Year warranty
• ES 95i power source
• Tweco WeldSkill style electrode holder with 13 ft (4 m) lead
• Tweco WeldSkill style ground clamp with 10 ft (3 m) lead
• 4 general purpose stick electrodes (E6013)
• 15-20 Amp adapter plug & cable
• Operating manual
• Quick set-up DVD
• Carry case
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.