The ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic MIG/Stick/TIG Welder has a similar look to the Rebel 215 units, but packs more power for those demanding applications. The Rebel units feature sMIG technology, an exclusive, dynamic arc control that constantly monitors complex arc characteristics adapting to your technique to provide a smooth and superior weld. The Rebel features 2 modes: basic and advanced. Basic mode allows you to set wire diameter and material thickness & you're ready to pull the trigger. The advanced mode gives you full control over all arc characteristics. The research and technology put into this machine is truly astounding (you can even access your correct consumable part numbers and user manual on the 4.3" LCD screen). Like ALL other multiprocess units on the market, this is a DC only machine and will not TIG weld aluminum.
• sMIG technology
• 4.3-in Color LCD Display
• 110V/230V Dual Input Voltage
• Weld parameter storage
• Hot start (Stick mode only)
• Arc Force (Stick mode only)
• Lift arc (TIG mode only)
• Trigger lock (2T, 4T)
• Voltage trim adjustment (MIG mode only)
• Inductance adjustment (MIG mode only)
• Burn back adjustment (MIG mode only)
• Pre-flow/post-flow adjustment (MIG mode only)
• Short Arc and Spray Transfer capable
• 4, 8, and 12 inch spool capable
• Input Power: 110V/230V
• Current Range: 5-150A (120V), 5-250A (230V)
• Wire Diameter Capacity: .023"-.045"
• Weight: 53lbs
• Max Plate Thickness: 1/2"
• Dims: 26.5" H x 19.5" L x 11.5" W
• Warranty: 3 years on power source, 1 year on torch
Comes Complete With
• Rebel EMP 235ic Power Source
• 15-foot Tweco Spraymaster 250 MIG gun
• 10-foot Tweco 200A electrode holder
• 10-foot Tweco ground clamp with leads
• Victor argon flow gauge regulator with 12.5-foot gas hose (0781-2743)
• Ten general purpose 7018 stick electrodes
• ESAB 70S-6 .035 10-lb spool of wire
• Spare nozzle (22 series), diffuser , and 2 contact tips
• Drive Rolls: .023/.030 smooth (7977036) | .030/.035 V-knurled (7977732) |.045 V-knurled
• Material thickness guide
• Spare .035 conduit liner
• 120V and 230V plugs
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.