The Hobart Handler 100 flux cored welder operates off 115V household power and welds up to 3/16" steel. This is a perfect welder for beginners and DIY projects around the home or farm. The Handler 100 offers a broad amperage range of 30-100 amps, and comes with four output voltage settings for quick and easy adjustment.
• Welds 18 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel
• Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
• Built-in contractor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
• Four output voltage settings with wire feed speed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
• Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire
• Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
• Amperage Range: 30-100 A
• Duty Cycle: 20% @ 80A | 100% @ 30A
• Mild Steel Thickness: 18 ga - 3/16"
• Weight: 44 lbs
• Dimensions: 13.5" H x 10" W x 16" L
Comes Complete With:
• Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H100F2-8 gun with liner for .030-.035 in wire
• .030 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips
• 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
• Spool shaft to accommodate 4 or 8 inch spools
• Power cord with plug
• Weld set-up and parts information chart
• 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty. Five year warranty on transformers, stabilizers and generators; three years on electronics (drive motors, rectifiers); one year on guns (MIG and plasma torches)
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.