The new Powermax30 XP delivers high performance in a small, portable package. With its two-in-one design, the system provides high-power capability for thick metal cutting, plus FineCut® consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. Combined with a custom carry case, shaded glasses, cutting gloves and adapter plugs for 120 V or 240 V circuits, this system is designed to get you cutting quickly and easily.
• Weight: 21.4 lbs (with torch)
• Dimensions: 14"D x 6.6"W x 12"H
• Input Voltages: 120-240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
• Output Current: 15-30A
• Duty Cycle: 35% on 240V, 20% on 120V
• Input Power Cable Length: 10ft
• Engine Drive Requirement: 5.5 kW for full 30A Output
• Air Pressure Requirement: 80 psi at 5.5 bar
• 3-year Warranty on Power Supply, 1-year Warranty on Torch
Power supply, 15' Duramax LT hand torch with standard consumables, 15' work clamp
240 V/20 A plug with adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits
Operator and safety manuals
Consumable kit with 1 standard nozzle, 1 electrode, 1 FineCut nozzle and 1 FineCut deflector
Plastic carry case
Shade 5 glasses
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.