The Lincoln PowerMig 140 MP is the best choice for the weekend warrior who wants a 3-in-1 welder. This unit will MIG, Flux-Core MIG, Stick, and DC TIG Weld. DC TIG welding is limited to mild steel and stainless steel. If you need to weld some aluminum, you would need to purchase the SG100 spoolgun (K4360-1). The Power Mig 140 MP weighs 35 lbs and utilitzes 110-120V power so you can take this guy on the road and use wherever needed. The PM 140 MP comes ready to MIG and stick weld out of the box and welds up to 3/16" material in a single pass.
The package includes the TIG torch and foot control for DC TIG welding
• Multi-Process - MIG, Stick, DC TIG (No Aluminum)
• Fast tool-less drive roll changeover
• Simple two knob operation
• Single button for process selection
• Spool gun ready - switch allows user to select spool gun or standard MIG gun
• Oversized twist connectors for durability
• Input Power - 120V | Single Phase | 20A Draw
• Duty Cycle - MIG 60% @ 95A | TIG 60% @ 115A | Stick 60% @ 80A
• Output Range - MIG 30-140A | TIG 10-120A | Stick 25-90A
• Wire Feed Speed - 40-500 IPM
• Dimensions - 13.6" H x 8.9" W x 18.1" L
• Weight - 34.5 lbs
• 10 Ft Magnum Pro 100L MIG Gun (8-Pin Connection)
• 10 Ft Electrode Holder and Lead
• 10 Ft Work Clamp and Lead
• Harris Regulator with 4.5 Ft Hose
• 2 Lb Spool .025 L56 MIG Wire
• 1 Lb Spool .035 NR211 Flux Core Wire
• Spare Contact Tips - .025 and .035
• Nozzles - Flux Core and Gas Nozzle
• Spindle Adapter for 8 inch Spools
• .025-.035 Dual Track Drive Roll for MIG and Flux Core
• 12.5' Air-Cooled TIG Torch
• Wired Foot Control
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.