The NEW Bobcat 260 welder / generator has Remote Start/Stop technology! Take control and eliminate unnecessary noise. Easily turn your Bobcat machine on and off wirelessly. Stop running the unit when you don't need it. Get more work done with every tank of fuel, extend the time between maintenance and work in comfort, with the hassle of walking back and forth to your machine.
Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, which provides a safer, more efficient working environment for you and your crew. New Bobcat welder/generators have rotated the engine toward the front to create more efficient airflow, resulting in significantly quieter operation. Up to 33% sound reduction!
Smaller and Lighter Design
New Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers — leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move safely around job sites — even with weld cables and running gear attached. 5" Shorter and up to 55lb. lighter!
Miller welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged- not soldered - heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Super-tough armor to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact
- Protective armor doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for job site safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machines base for durability
- Long runtimes provide many hours of use before refueling is needed
Front panel maintenance displays, so you know when your equipment needs to be serviced.
- Oil checks can be performed from the top by the front panel
- Tool less panels allow for quick access
- Single-sided fuel fill and oil drain/filter
Smooth Power - Better Performance
Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power- rather than spiked power you might see in competitive units.
Accu-Rated -Not Inflated Generator Power
Miller's Accu-Rated 11,000 watts of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for a maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting, Millermatic MIG welders and motor starting.
Reversed Generator Airflow
The engine is rotated towards the front to create more efficient air flow.
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.