The new Miller Maxstar 161 welders now have a digital interface and feature a greater amperage range than their predecessor Maxstar 150 units. Machine setup is done in 3 easy steps - press the menu button to select your process, then hold the menu button for 1 second to access the user menu. The last step is turning the encoder to adjust your selected parameter.
The Maxstar 161 S models are not TIG capable.
• Digital meter interface
• Auto-line 120V and 240V power cords
• Pulse feature on STH models only
• Upgraded shoulder strap and handle
• Added space inside the X-Case
• Stick Amperage Range: 120V - 20-90A | 240V - 20-160A
• Material Thickness: .020 - 3/16 Steel | 5/32" Electrodes
• Duty Cycle: 120V - 30% at 90A | 240V - 20% at 160 amps
• Dims: 10.3 H x 5.6 W x 13.5 D
• Weight: 13lbs
• Maxstar 161 S power source
• 6.5ft 120V and 240V power cords
• 13ft Stick electrode holder and 25mm dinse connector
• 10ft Work clamp and 25mm dinse connector
• Shoulder strap and handle
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.