The Miller Thunderbolt 160 (907721) weighs only 15 pounds, comes with 120/240 mutli-voltage plugs, and welds up to 5/16" mild steel. Miller got it right this time - this welder weighs nearly 100 pounds less than its predecessor and only draws 21 amps on 120 volt usage. This welder features Miller's Hot Start technology which provides easy, quick and reliable starts.
• Process: DC Stick Only
• Input Power: 1-Phase
• Max Open Circuit Voltage: 91V
• Amperage Range: 20-80A on 120V | 20-160A on 240V
• Mild Steel Thickness: 1/16 - 1/8 on 120V | 1/16 - 5/32 on 240V
• 10ft No. 4 electrode cable with stinger
• 10ft work cable with clamp
• 6.5ft power cord with 120/240 MVP plugs
• Cable pouch
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.