Ranger® 225 Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®)
ARM YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT WELDER
The Ranger® 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for a variety of processes - stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, arm yourself to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
· Totally enclosed case protects the engine and limits noise
· Smooth DC welding output
· 10,500 Watts AC generator power
Totally Enclosed Case
· Engine is fully protected.
· 3 service access doors.
· Low noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile DC Welding
· Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
· MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
· 9,000 watts continuous power for generator output, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
· Power-up lights, grinder, and power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
· 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
· Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
· 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
· Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
· Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).