This is a non-stock item & may required up to 4 week lead time.
The Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 Plasma System (1-5830-1) has been designed with the idea that recommended cut capacity should also be the true cut capacity. Makes sense, doesn't it? This thinking eliminates the need to "buy up" or feeling like you have to buy a machine more powerful than you need. That means, when Thermal Dynamics says the Cutmaster 58 will cut one-half inch material, it will cut it all day, every day; no exceptions. The Cutmaster 58 is the most powerful and lightest weight 1/2 inch machine on the market today and the only system that offers the precision of the True Cut Drag Tip Series. The 60 Amp tip allows the system to drag cut up to 1/4 inch with ease, giving the absolute best cut quality possible on mild, stainless, or aluminum.
• TRUE GUARD roll bar provides easy transportation and protects the front and rear of the power supply for unmatched durability.
• Color Coded LED’s indicate pressure status and setup errors.
• All user controls are conveniently located on the front panel
• Lightweight design improves portability (Reduced nearly 50%).
• Trigger latch feature prevents hand fatigue during long cuts. Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
• Multiple Torch Capability (Hand, Mechanized, Automation)
• The Industry's only 60 Amp Drag Tip
• Convenient storage compartment for spare and consumable parts
• Universal selectable input power from 208 to 460 VAC + 10%, single or three phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
• Power Supply
• 20 ft. (6.1m) Lead
• 1Torch SL60QD, 75 deg. Head
• 10 ft. (3.0m) Input Power Cable 1Ph with 230V (NEMA 6-50P) plug
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Spare Parts Kit
• Operating Manual
Warranty: 4 years
Features and benefits:
• Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
• Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
• Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
• True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
• Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
• Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
• Lighter weight design for maximum portability
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.