Tomahawk® 1000 Plasma Cutter with 25 ft (7.6 m) Hand Torch
5 In stock
Plasma Cutting for Production Capacity The Tomahawk 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting. Features PowerConnect® Technology - Automatically...
Plasma Cutting for Production Capacity
The Tomahawk 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- PowerConnect® Technology - Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- Continuous Output Control - Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- Touch Start™ System - Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Front Panel Purge Control - Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety - Our Parts-in-Place™ - System detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible - Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- Optional Machine Torch - Available for use on CNC plasma cutting table
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply. We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL). Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.