Tweco® 3.219" 0.5" Bore 23 Series Nozzle
1 In stock
*All inventory subject to prior sale. While Supplies Last. All Sales Final. Clearance Item* Tweco® 23 Series Self-Insulated Nozzle with a 1/2" bore size is designed for standard gas diffuser and the nozzle strings into the conductor tube assembly. 3.219" Nozzle has a 0.97" OD and is used in heavy-duty...
*All inventory subject to prior sale. While Supplies Last. All Sales Final. Clearance Item*
Tweco® 23 Series Self-Insulated Nozzle with a 1/2" bore size is designed for standard gas diffuser and the nozzle strings into the conductor tube assembly. 3.219" Nozzle has a 0.97" OD and is used in heavy-duty welding applications for up to 450 A. It features part number rolled stamped on the outer surface for easy identification. Nozzle with 9/16"-18 UNC-2B thread size and a recess contact tip relationship 0.125 - 0.156" that is used where longer electrical stick-out is needed or when the nozzle touches the work place is made of 122 DHP copper alloy. It has a 3-piece design that includes a nozzle housing that is cut and formed from copper alloy tubing, a nozzle insert machined from a solid brass and nozzle insulator constructed of silicone material. It has nozzle insert that allows machining of internal threads in order to match the conductor tube OD threads. Nozzle offers electrical insulation required from the gas diffuser using the nozzle insulator.
- Part# is rolled/stamped on the outside surface
- 3-piece design - does not require an additional insulator
- Nozzle housing - cut and formed from 122 dhp copper alloy tubing
- Nozzle insulator - made from g7 silicone material, providing the electrical insulation needed from the gas diffuser
- Nozzle Insert - machined from a solid brass allow and machining the internal threads to match the conductor tube OD threads
- 3-piece nozzle design, includes: Nozzle Housing - Cut and Formed from 122 DHP copper alloy tubing
- Recessed Tips are generally used for higher heat applications where longer electrical stick-out is required, or in cases where the nozzle may touch the work piece (tack, spot, and stitch)
- Flush Tips are generally used where a shorter electrical stick-out is used sometimes resulting in shorter/tighter arc lengths, bringing the tip closer to the work piece
- Protruding Tips are generally used when welding open root pipe or any joint that requires the welder to get into a tight weld joint. However, the down side to this is the chance of arcing the tip to the work piece, which could damage front end parts resulting in downtime needed to replace.
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply. We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL). Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.