The SAN-10 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor and Data Logger is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal harm. This device features exclusive data logging capabilities and the data log files can be downloaded as csv./xls. files then displayed via our GasLab Software.
It is designed to alert people in an area that contains an excessive amount of carbon dioxide gas.
This personal safety monitor features a man-down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high-impact strobe, powerful alarm, and vigorous vibration.
- Large LCD display: Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Audible, visual strobe, and vibrating alarms
- Programmable alarm settings
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with metal clip, protective rubber enclosure
- Calibrate using nitrogen or ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
NEW! Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 72+ hours per charge
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000ppm) CO2
- CO2 Sensor Accuracy: ±70ppm ±5% reading value
- CO2 Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Audible Alarm: 90 db @ 10 cm
- Operational Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F
- Operational Humidity Range: 0-95% RH, non-condensing
- Size: 2.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 in. (50.8 x 101.6 x 101.6mm.)
- Weight: 0.25 lb (4 oz.)
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable for Charging
- User Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
We're happy to provide FREE GROUND SHIPPING to any of our customers in the Continental United States on all orders over $100. For all orders under $100 a flat $10 GROUND SHIPPING fee will apply.
We also offer buy online pickup in store at the following locations: St. Louis, O'Fallon (MO), Wood River, & O'Fallon (IL).
Please contact us for expedited shipping at Info@CKSupply.com.